Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Mastercard
Increase usage of cards
Increased level of exposure for the “Priceless” Campaign and MasterCard Privileges Program
Increase usage of the MasterCard Paypass and MasterPass Systems
Increase Card Usage and Merchant Base
Sydney Royal Easter Show
Attracts 900,000 people every year
The SRES has been running for 192 years and is the longest running agricultural show in the Australia. Celebration of rural traditions to modern day lifestyles, providing unique experiences for everyone.
2014 Attendee results:
Attendance of 862,000
54% aged between 35-49
1 in 3 have a household income of $100k+
27% attend for shopping opportunities
The MasterCard Sponsorship Proposal
Sydney Royal Easter Show
Average Visitor spends over $84 at the Show
Various choices from fresh food to animal competitions, art and craft show as well as carnival and games
Great communication tool effective and
consumer engagement platform
Dates and times:
Thursday, 26 March to Wednesday, 8 April 2015
Sydney Showground, Sydney, NSW
Family (2 adults + 2 children) $109.80
Special Offer Half price after 5PM
Parking and Transportation:
Price of the show ticket includes public transport which runs frequently to the Sydney Olympic Park.
Parking is available at the Sydney Olympic Park parking stations
Primary Target Market:
Families with pre-school and primary
school aged children
Empty Nesters: Seniors with grand children
Teenagers: Aged 13 – 17.
International audience: Asian audiance,
primarily Chinese. Sydney Royal Easter Show
will assist in Government Tourism aim in
culture, heritage and agriculture
Marketing strategy for the Sydney Royal Easter Show is focus on the existing and potential consumers. Sydney Royal Easter Show capitalizes on sensory experiences while incorporating the events diversity, scale and sense of fun.
Annual Media Launch for the Sydney Royal Easter Show is approximately $2 million. Due to the scale of the event it receives nearly $20 million in media coverage
Newspapers and Magazines
Offering priceless experience at the show to Mastercard holders, something that is not available to the general public adding to the "Priceless" campaign.
Showcase MasterCard through the exhibitors. MasterCard collateral to be included in the exhibitor packs
Pre - Sale ticket Offer
Offer MasterCard holders discounted show tickets before they go on sale for general public
Reward your Customers
Offer Exckusive access to MasterCard holders, such as Main Arena for the night Entertainment. Offer space such as SkyDeck to cater for 250 people as an exclusive MasteCard venue, where you could further showcase your product and services.
Grand Champion - $350,000 +
Naming rights of Tier 1 properties. Benefits including, signage, most prominent advertising in all media properties, corporate packages and large allocations of commercial, joint promotional opportunities, media partner opportunities, space amongst other offers.
Champion - $250,000 to $350,000
Naming rights of tier 2 smaller properties. Other benefits include signage, advertising, tickets to the show, large commercial space.
Blue Ribbon - $100,000 to $250,000
Naming rights of mid-level properties. Signage, advertising and tickets to the show.
Red Ribbon - $25,000 to $100,000
Sponsorship of entry level properties. Advertisement in the Show Guide only, small space and small allocation of tickets
As a Grand Champion Sponsor MasterCard would invest $400,000 in the sponsorship
of the Sydney Royal Easter Show.
Commit to installing PayPass andMasterPass
technology in RAS controlled and owned facilities as well as promote the SRES to
your Sydney database.
Sydney Royal Easter Show's Offer:
- Naming rights of Tier 1 properties
- Advertising in all media properties,
- Multi-day corporate hospitality suites
- Allocation of commercial space
- Signage and allocation of tickets
- Editorial in all media properties,
- Joint promotional opportunities
- Media partner opportunities
MasterCard Sponsorship Benefits
- Sponsorship of on site ticketing booths
- Grand Champion Sponsorship Status
- Official Card of the SRES
- Full page advertisement in the Official SRES Guide
- TVC on the Main Arena Big Screen
- 5 million page impressions on the Official SRES website
- 6x6 space in Tech Arena
- 100 x Family passes
- Pre-release ticketing with discount code
Networking & Hospitality
- Fully Catered Corporate Box in the Main Arena for the duration of the show
- Implement PayPass and MasterPass into RAS owned catering facilities