Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
2) Name two of the Five Pillars of Islam.
3) What is the name the Islams call God by? http://www.patheos.com/Library/Islam/Origins/Founders?offset=0&max=1
http://mysteryoftheinquity.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/mecca14.jpg The Quran describes God as all powerful and the creator of all things. They believe that God judges them upon their good and bad deeds. They don't believe that Jesus was God's son but instead that he was another one of God's prophets. The Archangel Gabriel, taught Adam the rites of pilgrimage, Noah how to build the arc and helped Moses to free the Egyptians. At the end of their lives, Islams believe that on the day of judgement, God decides if they go to heaven or hell. Description of Practices Islams worship in mosques located all over the world. They pray five times a day, always facing Mecca which is their religious center. The insides of mosques are void of statues or symbols, the walls are covered with mosaics or scriptures and the floors are covered in carpets or mats to pray on. All Islams must obey the Five Pillars of Islam. These pillars are charity to the poor, fasting during Ramadan, pilgrimage to the holy city of Mecca, ritual prayer, and pledging the faith.