Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Swyam Karsaliya's TAKS QUESTION
Transcript of Swyam Karsaliya's TAKS QUESTION
(Neap Tides) Neap tides are especially weak tides. They occur when the gravitational forces of the Moon and the Sun are perpendicular to one another (with respect to the Earth). Neap tides occur during quarter moons.
A Spring Tide looks like... And a neap tide looks like... So the correct answer would be... B A spring tide is... A neap tide is...