Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Our Energy Efficent Doghouse
Transcript of Our Energy Efficent Doghouse
-toothpicks Step by Step Plan 1. Get 9 pieces of wood that are 15x15cm and 1 of them with a door and another one that is a triangle.
2. Glue 5 of the wood pieces to make a base and four walls.
3. Put insulation on the four walls and then glue on top of it paper or cardboard.
4. On the roof piece, glue insulation on it.
5. Then glue on top of the 4 walls.
6. Put a flat piece of wood on top of the four walls to make a cube.
7. Put fibreglass on roof.
8. Put shingle on.
9. Put railings on roof.
10. Put grass on roof . Then put flowers and butterlies on the grass.
11.Put straws in the gaps between two railings for water dranage.
12. Paint the house magenta but not the railings.
13. On the door put a piece of cardboard to make a doggy flap for the dog to enter in and exit out of.
14. You are now finished your eco-friendly dog house. Tools used during the process of building - scissors
-exactoknife (Is that how it is spelled?)
-saw Testing and Modifying Evaluation Unexpectedly our dog house turned out really well. In the cold test our doghouse only dropped down to 18 degrees. In the heat test the dog house temperature stayed the same. We thought that our dog house was pretty good and didn't need any adjustments. Our group's overall evaluation of our dog house is that it turned out better than we had all thought it would. It was great knowing that our doghouse could be able to withstand cold weather and warm weather. Some pros of our doghouse: it can stay room temperature in cold and warm weather, its colourful and draws the attention and its the proper measurement. The con of our doghouse is: it dropped to 18 degrees under the cold test. Thanks for listening to our presentation! By: Avery O'Neil, Jasmine Baxter and Rohan Thomas, 7C