Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Setting, Tone, Mood
Transcript of Setting, Tone, Mood
NOT ALL!! The setting ALSO tells us WHERE (donde) the story is taking place. Mood
(humor) Mood is atmosphere(ambiente)
of a story Whether it is lighthearted, or
mysterious, a story's mood can
affect your emotional
reaction to the characters and events. For Example... Versus What do you feel when you
watch each movie?
How is the mood different? Imagery
(imágenes) an image, in its basic sense, is something concrete that appeals to any of the five senses - sight, sound, touch, taste, smell - as well as metaphor, simile, and personification Taste Hearing Volume
Language Dialect Sight Colors
Weather Sounds Touch
Texture Turn to page 330 of textbook.