Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Water Pollution!
water pollution guide
lenntench.com Water Pollution Made by Melissa and Elyssa The dangers of water pollution! Water pollution! How is water pollution treated? Examples of water pollution are dumping sewage in to lakes or rivers, littering can hurt the animals/environment, global warming can also hurt the water, oil spills hurt the water and all the animals that live there, and many more. What causes water pollution? There are many things that cause water pollution such as sewage and waste water, marine dumping, industrial waste, radioactive waste, oil pollution, underground storage leakages, and many more! Water pollution facts! The things we do everyday contribute to over half the pollution in Puget Sound. Litter thrown on the ground can end up in our storm drains, ditches, and streams..Wash your car at a commercial car wash, on the grass, or a graveled area.
Pull weeds manually or use chemicals sparingly and as directed.
Inspect your septic system regularly and pump it as needed.