Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Food
- Fish (trout)
- Vegetables (asparagus,
- Bread (Abendbrot,
- Butterbrot - Meat
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Bread Structure of Meals Alcohol THE END Beer German Differences Regional Cuisine Breakfast Lunch Dinner Wine Hard liquor Bavarian cuisine Soups Main courses Desserts -Bread
-Tea Hearty hot meal Alex
Alisa Fleischpflanzerl Schweinshaxe Leberknödelsuppe Meat & Knödel Dampfnudeln Bienenstich Weißwurstfrühstück Well-known pork chicken beef Meat Fish -tuna
-sardines Fruits & Vegetables
-rice Bread -sweet & fluffy
-variety of different tastes
-cute shape Structure of meals Alcohol & Tea -beer
-hard liquor -ooolong
-green -bubble tea Regional cuisine -range of different cuisines
-pineapple cake Brotzeit -breakfast