Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Silent "e"
This powerpoint demonstrates how adding "e" to the end of a word makes a new word by changing the vowel sound from short to long.
Transcript of The Silent "e"
The Silent "e" L.K.2d: Spell simple words phonetically, drawing on knowledge of sound-letter relationships not Uu Oo The vowel sound changes from short to long when adding the letter "e" We can add the letter "e" to the end of a word to form a new word kit dim pin Aa rat pan mad cap hop ton hug cub cape made pane rate kite dime pine tone hope huge note cube Patricia Rolle The EndFull transcript