Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Statistics on Direct Mail
Transcript of Statistics on Direct Mail
Traditional marketing methods like direct mail campaigns seem outdated when you consider all of the interactive and newly emerging media, but statistics show that direct mail is still thriving amongst all other means. While media choices continue to grow, when used appropriately, direct mail remains a direct marketing workhorse for carrying your message to your targeted audience. The following are some statistics that cannot be ignored.
Direct mail gives you total control over the delivery of your message; it waits patiently until attention can be paid to it. When your prospect is heading to the mail box, their attention is..on the mail!
When you need to reach consumers or businesses in a particular area, direct mail is the way to go. You cannot trust that they will all read the newspaper, or hear your commercial on the radio. But you can be sure – 100% sure – of reaching every single homeowner or business owner in a given geographical area with your postcard, newsletter, invitation or other direct mail piece.
Like This Page?
FOLLOW US FOR