Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Farts
also swallow gases like nitrogen and oxygen. In
small amounts, the gases goes down through your digestive system as you digest your food.
Other gases such as hydrogen, carbon dioxide, and methane are also created when you digest your food. These gases some how escape and become farts. What is a Fart Noun-
An emission of gas from the anus.
To emit gas from the anus. How do you fart
on command? How to prevent stinky farts? To prevent stinky farts you should not eat foods including onions, beans, and fried foods because they give more gas into your body which causes farts. You can also not eat as fast because you take in more air when you eat fast compared to if you eat slower Bibliography http://kidshealth.org/kid/talk/yucky/fart.html
http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-a-sphincter-muscle.htm Farts, Intestinal Gas, and Flatus Why are some farts super loud
while others are silent but
violent? How to Prevent
Farting or to
fart on command 1. First you need to lie on a flat surface with your knees covering your ears.
2. Then you inhale with your butt. You have to relax your butt and get air in your butt.
3. Repeat step 2 until you feel a fart coming. When you feel it just 'let it rip'
*After awhile you can fart by just sitting in a chair if you practice enough QUICK FUN FACTS The longest ever recorded fart lasted 2
minutes and 42 seconds. The record is held
by Britain's Benard Clemmons.
The average person farts 14 times a
You usually fart the most when your
The most fart producing animal are
It is possible for a fart to be ingnited Now here's a funny video from "Britain's Got Talent" The first thing we should
understand is that fart noises
are produced because the
vibrations of the opening of the
anal not because the flapping
of the butt. The sounds of farts
depends on the power of the gas
coming out of the butt and the how tight the sphincter muscle is(the 2 muscles used to control waste from the butt).