Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Adaptive Social Protection
Transcript of Adaptive Social Protection
Build the evidence-base and our understanding of resilience
Break down funding silos and change ways of thinking
Document good practice, communicate information and share lessons learned Help turn a good idea into action.
To find out more visit:
www.adaptivesocialprotection.org food and fuel prices, ...and disaster risk reduction each aim to reduce vulnerability and help them escape poverty. In the face of these shocks, can these communities work better together? Or are there too many challenges to overcome? Image credits:
2. Robin Hammond / Panos
3. Pete Lewis/Department for International Development
4. Marcos Villalta / Save the Children
5. Marisol Grandon/Department for International Development
6. Crispin Hughes / Panos
7. Zed Nelson / Panos
8. Noriko Hayashi / Panos
9. Mikkel Ostergaard / Panos
10. Giacomo Pirozzi / Panos
11. Mikkel Ostergaard / Panos