Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Comets By, SILI
Transcript of Comets By, SILI
Comets are made of frozen gases, ice, and rock pieces.
What is it made of?
Comets are part of our solar system, and they orbit the sun.
What are they?
Comets melt as they get closer to the sun, and they look like a meteor shower.
What do they look like?
Some comets come from the Oort cloud and some come from Kuiper Belt.
Where do they come from?
Where a comet travels
A comet melting
The Oort Cloud and Kuiper Belt