Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Rapa Nui
Se llama Easter Island en Inglés
Es parte de Chile La lengua oficial es el español o Rapa Nui
La gente es polinesio.
En Rapa Nui se comen la batata y el pescado. Rapa Nui es una isla volcánica En Rapa Nui es calor y sol
En Rapa Nui hay caballos, gallinas y vacas
It was discovered by a dutch navigator named Jacob Roggeveen. He dicovered the island in 1722. One of the major artifacts that was found is called the ''reimiro'' which is a brest accessory used commonly by men or women. Some men use it due to their rank as a chief or such. A few comparasions are shown by the Rapa Nui or Polynesian culture of religion, dance, and clothing Rapa Nui people originatedmostly from Polynesian islands but some were sent as slaves from Peru.