Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Slow Movement
started as protest against a McDonald's
developed into a subculture The only thing for certain is that everything changes. ... If you want to hang on you better speed up. That is the message of today. It could however be useful to remind everyone that our basic needs never change. ... The need for nearness and care, and for a little love! This is given only through slowness in human relations. ... we have to recover slowness, reflection and togetherness. The message: slow food founded: 1986 in Italy
alternative to fast food
traditional and regional food
ethical buying cittaslow founded in Italy
to improve the quality of life in the city
resisting the homogenization and globalization of towns around the globe
protecting the environment
promoting cultural diversity and uniqueness of individual cities Globalization is
a world on speed.
- Jochen Fried So what can you do to slow down? slow
movement economy nutrition & food lifestyle slow travel slow art cittaslow slow money slow goods slow
food slow gardening education slow science slow schools slow parenting further ideas: