Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
verizon madeline Vagnoni
Transcript of verizon madeline Vagnoni
Verizon and AT&T have been the most vocal responses to net neutrality.
Verizon- Holding company with subsidiaries which provide local, long distance, toll, wireless and other telephone services; Market pay telephone and operator services offering calling assistance and billing alternatives; Provide advertising and marketing services via electronic formats; Provide software for telecommunications (http://dictionary.babylon.com/verizon/(
Verizon has proposed a new legislative framework for net neutrality.
Net neutrality allows SOME access to internet.
Imediatly after the FCC approved a proposal infavor of net neutrality, Verizon has issued a response.
Net Neutrality-the concept that broadband Internet service providers should provide nondiscriminatory access to Internet content, platforms, etc., and should not manipulate the transfer of data regardless of its source or destination (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/net%20neutrality?s=t)
President Obama supports net neutrality
Setting up Wifi and Bluetooth
Verizon around the World