Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Study Habits
Being able to control your focus, dedication, commitment, and distractions, allows a student to conquer academics and perform at a high level.
Bellur, Saraswathi, Kristine Nowak and Kyle Hull. "Make It Our Time: In Class Multitaskers Have Lower Academic Performance." Computers In Human Behavior 53 (2015): 63-70
Kumar, Anand, Mohammad Ahsan and Riyanka Negi. "A Comparatice Study of Intelligence, Test Anxiety and Study Habits of Students Studying In Government and Non-Government Senior Secondary Schools." International Journal of Multidisciplinary Approach & Studies 3.6 (2016): 27-34.
Orlick, Terry. In Pursuit of Excellence: How To Win In Sport and Life Through Mental Training. Human Kinetics, 2016.
Nonis, Sarath A. and Gail I. Hudson. "Performance of College Students: Impact of Study Time and Study Habits." Journal of Education for Business 85.4 (2010): 229-238.
Sharma, Gouri. "Study Habit of High and Low Achiever." Indian Journal of Positive Psychology 8.2 (2017): 158-161.
Williams, Lauren. "Smartphones a Mixed Blessing During Study Time." University Busniess 17.1 (2014): 16-16