Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Bobcats
By: Conner Smith
Warm or Cold blooded?
My animal is warm blooded. That means it is born alive.
Top Ten Facts
1.A bobcat is about domestic cat. 2.There population is 725,000-1,020,00 remain in the wild. 3. The bobcat can run up to 34 miles per hour.
4. It live span is 12-15 years.
5.The bobcat has a feature of a bobbed tail.
6.Its name of young is called a kitten.
7. Sometimes they eat deer.
8. It is the smallest of four species.
9.A bobcat scratches on a tree to mark territory.
A bobcat makes these sounds,snarls,spits, and screams.
10. Another interesting characteristic of bobcats is a white patch on the back of each ear, thought to be a guide for young bobcat followers.
My animal is a vertebrate. My animals classification is a mammal. My animal is a carnivore. This means it eats meat. My animal is born alive. Some predators that hunt my animal are mountain lions, coyotes, bears, wild dogs, lynxes, wolverines, ospreys, hawks, owls, and foxes.
Some foods my animal eats include rabbits, birds, mice, squirrels, and smaller animals.
Height And Weight
It can grow up to 65cm- 100cm. It can weigh up to 4.1 kilograms.
The bobcat lives in the country USA and the continent North America. There are five regions Great plains, Canadian Shield, Eastern region, Caribbean, and Mexico. They live in the tropical climate.
Fur Or Feathers?
The bobcat has fur, not feathers.
Hope you learned something!!!!!!!! Thanks for listening and watching!!!! I will miss you Bob the cat!!!