Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Meet the Teacher
Transcript of Meet the Teacher
6th grade Math
1. Follow directions quickly.
2. Raise your hand for permission to speak.
3. Raise your hand for permission to leave your seat.
4. Make smart choices.
5. Keep your dear teacher happy!! :)
"The Rules" are simple!
Beginning of class
7th year of teaching at New Berlin (2015-2016)
2009 Graduate of Illinois College
Bachelor's of Science in Elementary Education
2011 Graduate of American College of Education
Masters in Curriculum and Instruction
Middle School Endorsement
Meet Miss Wainman
Middle of class
whole group activities
small group work
What is an active participant?
use math vocab when speaking
take thoughtful notes
you need to know what they mean...not me.
End of class
work on homework
3-5 sentence summary of the day's lesson
email is easiest and fastest
call and leave a voicemail
Scan the QR code for my contact information
What's a bell ringer?