Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Conflict Resolution
Conflict is inevitable
No winners or losers
Both parties think their opinion is fact
Both parties see themselves as innocent victims who represent the side of truth and fairness
Blind to their own actions Why is there conflict? Unclear information
Differing perceptions, values, cultural norms
Need for power, status, ego
Ambiguous roles or guidelines
Others? Basic Methods for Resolving Conflict Assertive Communication 1. Describe:
Clearly and specifically
How do you feel, I statements
What you want and a deadline Active Listening Techniques Attending
Summarize Power or Compete
Accommodating Successful Mediation Safe environment
What makes it safe?
Impartial third party
Who should mediate?