Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Module 1: Setting a Path
Transcript of Module 1: Setting a Path
My Context: My School
School Policy: no personal devices for elementary students
Classrooms: Smartboard connected to a desktop;
Student Resources: shared student laptops and iPads
Teacher Resources: one school-issued iPad and Mac laptop; amazing tech department
- connected self
- common sense media
- essence of ICT
(what are the "essential understandings")
- flipped classrooms
- LIBE colleagues
- School colleagues
- "Flipped Classroom" resources: eduCanon, Nearpod, etc.
- Presentation programs, such as Prezi, Animoto, Haiku Deck
- Planning Tools: Mind Meister, Understanding by Design, Planbook.com,
- Social Media: Edmodo, Twitter, ??
- Data organization tools: Pearltrees,
To better understand what is meant by "21st Century Teaching and Learning"
To use technology allow me to work "smarter," not "harder"
My First Attempt at Using Prezi
I am taking a risk here...