Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Module 1: Setting a Path
Transcript of Module 1: Setting a Path
My Context: My School
School Policy: no personal devices for elementary students
Classrooms: Smartboard connected to a desktop;
Student Resources: shared student laptops and iPads
Teacher Resources: one school-issued iPad and Mac laptop; amazing tech department
- connected self
- common sense media
- essence of ICT
(what are the "essential understandings")
- flipped classrooms
- LIBE colleagues
- School colleagues
- "Flipped Classroom" resources: eduCanon, Nearpod, etc.
- Presentation programs, such as Prezi, Animoto, Haiku Deck
- Planning Tools: Mind Meister, Understanding by Design, Planbook.com,
- Social Media: Edmodo, Twitter, ??
- Data organization tools: Pearltrees,
To better understand what is meant by "21st Century Teaching and Learning"
To use technology allow me to work "smarter," not "harder"
My First Attempt at Using Prezi
I am taking a risk here...