Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Your New Keyboard
Transcript of Your New Keyboard
By Dallas Schoff
1) Open your keyboard package.
2) Take the keyboard out of any wrapping that it may have and set it on a flat surface. ( Static free surface)
3) Then take the USB connector out of its wrapping and connect it to the computer that you are using.(Some keyboard come wired)
How to plug in Your New Keyboard!
Wait for keyboard to synchronize, plug your mouse or other electronics to the keyboard USB port, and enjoy your new device!
For alternate help, go to www.howto usemykeyboard.com
- Here is an everyday home PC keyboard.
-This is the standard USB port that you will see on a lot of devices.
• Keyboard (and everything that comes in the package)
• Scissors ( for opening the package)