Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Twitter overview
Features of Twitter
Benefits of Twitter
Generate leads back to your website
Twitter is Different From...
Every tweet goes to your follower's feed, unlike Facebook who filters posts
Managing your Twitter Account
- The message or post that the user sends to Twitter for followers to see
- The social relationship of Twitter; if you "follow" someone you see all their activity and vice versa
- The act of sharing or reposting some content that you liked on Twitter
- Directing a public message to another Twitter account by using an "@" sign
- A keyword inserted in a tweet preceded by the "#" sign
- In limiting the amount of characters to under 140, Twitter posts are short, effective and to the point
- Twitter updates mobile apps routinely and is compatible on most mobile devices
- Through the use of hashtags, Twitter allows your business' voice to be heard and eases searching within the site
- With the included features of retweeting, mentioning, and favoriting, Twitter promotes conversation among all individuals and businesses
Example of a Tweet
Hashtag of a keyword in tweet
Business brand or logo
Hyperlink to a website or source of the content
Time of tweet
Increase activity to other social media sites
Simple way to reflect your business' personality
An online customer service and conversation tool
A less time-consuming social media platform
Access to a broader audience that will provide feedback on certain topics
An alternative venue of information that followers will access anytime including nights and weekends
36% of marketers have found a customer via Twitter in 2013
Businesses with over 1,000 followers generate more than 800 new website visitors a month
69% of Twitter followers are suggested by friends
The United States leads the world in Twitter activity with over 107 million accounts
32% of all Internet users are using Twitter
50% of users are using Twitter via mobile
Post regularly to establish a following base and to keep growing that base
Establish a records retention strategy
Promote your account by including icons in email signatures and on your website
Engage followers by asking them questions or commenting on their tweets
- The act of saving a tweet to your list of favorites to keep a record of the tweet
to follow any of the State of South Dakota agency Twitter accounts.
Twitter allows conversation around an image unlike a comment featured on Pinterest
Unlike the relationship-based LinkedIn, Twitter allows you to follow strangers or potential customers
Twitter does not allow you to organize videos for commentary like YouTube
Create a system in how your business approaches conversations on Twitter