Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The New and Improved iConnect-Online.org!
Transcript of The New and Improved iConnect-Online.org!
2. Join your groups
3. Edit your settings
4. Find your friends
5. Post your content iConnect is your online community platform for meeting people, sharing experiences, collaborating, contributing content, and finding resources related to Information and Communication Technology for Development (ICT4D) iConnect is for people working with, or interested in ICT4D – Information and Communication Technology for Development
ICT4D is a growing field in which ICT is applied to support for socio-economic development and poverty reduction Integrated with your other social network accounts iConnect is ... User-owned and Sector Specific. Build the platform and contribute content you
are interested in Multi-lingual: you can translate ALL text in 5 Languages
–Swahili Who is it for? What is iConnect? How to get started: Post it on iConnect! Become a member of iConnect Join iConnect Today!
www.iconnect-online.org photo by silverstreak, available under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial license Photo by johnpwarren, available under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial license internet, radio and satellite systems computers cell phones photo credit: http://www.lumaxart.com/ What iConnect can offer you Which ICTs? Get started now television photo by AJ, available under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial license photo by silverstreak, available under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial license photo by metalmarious, available under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial license and associated applications such as videoconferencing, distance learning, telemedicine, and more