Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Themes Unit 1: Friendship, Loyalty, Betrayal, and Rites of Passage
Transcript of Themes Unit 1: Friendship, Loyalty, Betrayal, and Rites of Passage
How can you recognize a good friend?
What are the elements that build a strong friendship?
How do friendships change over time?
What can you learn about friendship from the literature you read in school?
What does it mean to be loyal?
How can a person handle conflicting loyalties?
How do we navigate the world based on our loyalties?
What does it mean to be loyal to yourself? Is it more important to be loyal to yourself or to others?
Whom do we trust, and why? Whom do we mistrust, and why? What is the difference?
What is betrayal? How do people react to betrayal?
Under what circumstances might betrayal of others or one's social community be necessary?
Rites of Passage
What is a rite of passage?
When have you experienced a rite of passage?
How do various cultures recognize rites of passage?
What does it mean to grow up?