Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Batteries
- related to current electricity
- learned about different types of batteries
- also related to chemistry because of chemical reaction happening in the batteries
- related to the first thing we learned in the course, safety in the lab What is a battery?
A battery is a device that contains cells which creates a chemical reaction, producing electricity. Fun Facts Did you know...?
‘heavy duty’ batteries are the least powerful batteries
alkaline batteries can be stored in the freezer to prolong their life
you can make batteries using things you would usually find at home Batteries Different Types and
Sizes of Batteries How is our topic, batteries, related to the grade 9 Science course? Different Types
- dry cell
- wet cell Different Sizes Sizes vary to correspond to a certain device. Some batteries that are as small as a button are used for watches while some batteries are as big as a building to operate a city.