Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Bipolar Disorder
National Institute of Mental Health
Web MD Resources Symptoms of Mania Symptoms of Depression Being irritable
Overly happy mood
Thoughts or attempts of suicide Unusual serotonin levels It is often inherited
Medicine to stabilize mood Antipsychotic medications Antidepressants More than 1/2 of all cases begin age 15-25 There are 4 types of Bipolar disorder: Bipolar 1 Disorder, Bipolar 2 Disorder, Bipolar Disorder Not Otherwise Specified (BP-NOS), and Cyclothymic Disorder