Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Guadalupe Regional Middle School
Transcript of Guadalupe Regional Middle School
* College Preparatory Instruction
* Educating the Whole Person
* The Christian Learning Community Faith * Max School Size of 90 Students
* Small Classes
* Extended School Day
* Weekly Mass, Daily Prayer, Daily Religion Class
* Daily Study Hall & Optional Evening Study Hall
* Extra-curricular Activities- Sports, Art, Etc.
From Roots to Results Following the NativityMiguel model,
GRMS offers academically successful
boys and girls from families of low
and modest incomes the opportunity
to receive a quality Catholic education
with an emphasis on small class size,
a safe family environment, and
Christian values. * Events & Socials
* Volunteer Opportunities
* Spiritual/Religious Guidance
* Tutoring & Study Opportunities
* Assistance w/ College Applications Guadalupe Regional Middle School Education 4 Pillars: A Different Kind of School: Beyond the Middle School Years: * Our graduates go on to attend
both public & private high schools
including Saint Joseph Academy,
BISD, Med-Tech, Science Academy,
Med-High, and Brownsville Early
College High School
* 100% of our grads have completed
high school on time
* 94% are attending post secondary
institutions around the country
including MIT, Texas A&M,
UTB, Alaska Pacific