Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Living Sustainably at MU
Transcript of Living Sustainably at MU
things I can do to help!
Why we care!
Unplug appliances when not in use.
Wash clothes in cold water and hang dry
Combine errands and car pool
Walk, bike or use alternate transportation.
Choose Sustainable food options
How can I get involved?
Get around Sustainably
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
Tigers for Community Agriculture
Per Square foot since 1990
Tigers for Community Agriculture partners with Bradford Research Farm to educate students on how to grow food sustainably.
Insert MU recycling info here
Go places together...
shuttle, bus or carpool
of paper and cardboard
June 2011 Tiger Treasures collected nearly $15,000 to donate to the Columbia United Way.
Tiger Tailgate Recycling diverted 122.9
tons of recyclables over the past 7 seasons.
This turbine is designed to fold at its base and open to provide research opportunities for students.
Each blade is 16 feet long.
The pole is 98 feet tall.
The turbine can generate up to 20,000 watts and can start generating with as little as a 5.6 mph wind.