Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Spelling -oar, -ore and -or words
Transcript of Spelling -oar, -ore and -or words
for this Week more tore wore store oar roar Our Pattern Words more tore
north fort What is our pattern? Words with an "o" and "r"! board port north fort How are these three words the same? more tore
wore store they have a long o sound with an r
they are spelled with -ore Can you think of other words with this pattern? before chore How are these three words the same? oar roar board they have a long o vowel r sound
they end in -oar Can you think of other words with this pattern? soar boar Can you think of other words with this pattern? they have an o vowel r sound
they are spelled with -or only port north fort How are these two words the same? short order shore orbit mere sphere