Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Welcome to Stretch
Transcript of Welcome to Stretch
Mrs. Mary Jane Custy
Stretch and RtI Teacher
Barley Sheaf School
"Man's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimension."
~Oliver Wendell Holmes
My student family...
What is Stretch?
An enrichment program designed to meet the needs of the gifted learner in grades 3 and 4.
Once enrolled, students continue in Stretch through eighth grade.
How does Stretch work?
Meet 3x in 6 day cycle
Grade 3: 9:00-9:45
Grade 4: 9:55-10:40
During classroom support time
What will my child be doing in Stretch?
Learning Styles and Types of Learners
Edward de Bono's Six Thinking Hats
Systems of Information and Communication
The American Philosophical Association
Fluency of Ideas
Flexibility in Thinking
Originality of Ideas
Frank E. Williams
Conference Sign-up in Hallway
Classes begin September 20