Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Why hexagons are better than squares...
Chris Harteon 10 August 2012
Transcript of Why hexagons are better than squares...
@charte Why hexagons are better than squares. Activity How do we assess learning? Pre structural Unistructural Multistructural Relational Extended Abstract Learning is... ...social ...about making connections @clarky099 How can I see inside their brains? Further reading... www.hooked-on-thinking.com
Evidence Based Teaching - Geoff Petty
Professor David Leat - Brains on the Table
@david_triptico triptico.co.uk/thinklink.html The SOLO taxonomy (structure of observed Learning Outcomes) Quantity of learning Quality of learning #TMMelb