Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Why hexagons are better than squares...
Transcript of Why hexagons are better than squares...
@charte Why hexagons are better than squares. Activity How do we assess learning? Pre structural Unistructural Multistructural Relational Extended Abstract Learning is... ...social ...about making connections @clarky099 How can I see inside their brains? Further reading... www.hooked-on-thinking.com
Evidence Based Teaching - Geoff Petty
Professor David Leat - Brains on the Table
@david_triptico triptico.co.uk/thinklink.html The SOLO taxonomy (structure of observed Learning Outcomes) Quantity of learning Quality of learning #TMMelb