Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Micro Teach
Activity: How to fold a T-shirt.
Student: Gifted in psycho motor skills but has Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
The student will learn to fold a t-shirt in 10 seconds or less.
Age Range for Activity: 8+
Have someone monitor them and show what they have achieved.
Teach a sibling and work together.
Give a reward for the task like money, satisfaction for having an organized closet.
Give suggestions and positive feedback.
1.Lay shirt flat
2.Pinch the shirt in the middle and at the shoulder
3.Cross over your hands
4.Lift and uncross your hands
5.Make your final fold
Fold T-shirts as soon as you remove them from the dryer to minimize wrinkles.
Activity requires both hands.
Pay attention to instructions.
Have a parent check their progress.
Make them take responsibility for them self.
Activity is real quick if you are impatient.
Have a parent check weekly.
Inspect their work.
Great way to stay organized.