Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Blue Bell Tunicate (Brandon Pluguez)
Transcript of The Blue Bell Tunicate (Brandon Pluguez)
Species: Moluccensis (Sea Squirt)
Produces asexually and sexually
Fertilization outside, eggs made inside
larva look like tadpoles swimming until they reach a rock to settle
Shallow water (salinity 2.5%)
Attach to rocks, corals, and other stagnant forms along Neritic and Benthic zones
No external skeleton, uses chemicals for protection
Attach to stationary items to catch plankton moving with tides