Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Adding Fractions By Sarah Warner
Transcript of Adding Fractions By Sarah Warner
renamed have been renamed. Fourth Step: For example: 1 1/2+2 1/3+3 1/4=? Now the problem looks like this: 1 3/6+2 2/6+3 1/6=? Then add the whole numbers. 1+2+3=? The answer is 6! Make sure your answer is correct! Be sure torename any fraction that needs renamed! The dinominator is 6!!!! Next, we can begin adding the fractions. Fifth Step: Last step: Simplify any answers that need simplified. After you are finished be sure to go back and check any work that you did. If you have problems try going through the prezi presentation again.