Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How Is Math Used In the World Of Theater?
Transcript of How Is Math Used In the World Of Theater?
Math theater is a way to teach the children a math lesson through acting.
You give them real world problems to go with the lesson they are learning and they have to act them out.
http://ethnoacademics.com/sample-ethno-math-script.html Building and Constructing Most of the time, when you think of theater and drama, you only think of acting, but behind the scenes, there is a lot more going on.
The sets that are on the stage are not magically put there. People have to build them.
The math in this can range in difficulty, from how much wood is needed to how much each thing must be cut and fitted to all fit onto the stage. The Money For the Theater When you are dealing with theater, you have to deal with the fact of money and seating.
In this you can use exponential functions.
Lets say a theater seats 300,000 people.
They have a decay of 0.5
How much money will they make by week 5?
300,000(1-0.5) to the fifth power.
Then you can just solve the equasion.