Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Pablo Picasso Cubism
Transcript of Pablo Picasso Cubism
He taught him art as a child
He was interested in realistic styles
Surpassed professional artist skills by the time he was 13 Childhood Picasso's friend died and none of his paintings were selling
Used mostly blue tones in his work Blue Period Fell in love with a woman named Ferdinand
Had three children with her
Used lots of warm reddish tones in his work Rose Period Painted objects from multiple sides at once
Used many geometric shapes
Simple, line and colors Cubism Picasso loved to create art in all types of media Sculptures Picasso at Work:
Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up.