Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Colonial Silversmith
Vocab words and definitions part 2
Planish: To smooth or toughen.
Gleaming: A bright or shiny quality.
Malleable:Capable of stretching in different shapes
Pumice:A gray stone that comes from a volcano used to polish or smooth things
They put silver in a crusible at 2,000 degrees FH
silver sells for 11.37!
With out them there would be any guns
They lived in the city depend
Silversmiths made tools,forks,spoons,and urns
The silversmith was really important for making armor,urns,pots and spoons forks and knifes
Vocab Words and definition
Anvil: A heavy iron block to hit put a sword on to hammer
A pointed stick or post put in to the ground to support things
Cast iron:Something to make an ingot
utensil:A simple and or useful device for doing tasks
Crucible:A pot in which metals or other substances are heated at a very high temperature
Brittle: Easily broken or cracked
I brought a spoon because that's mostly what they made besides pots or urns or armor
They used a cast iron to melt scrap metal then re-used,Then they hardened the iron.