Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Francisco Coronado
Francisco Coronado was born in Salamanca Spain in 1510.He was born in a noble family. His parents names where Juan Vasquez De Coronado and Isabel De Coronado. His family was rich but he wasn't going to inherit any of the families wealth,so he became an explorer.
The country of Spain paid for Francisco's voyage. Francisco was looking for the Seven Cities of Gold but he discovered the Grand Canyon. He explored America in April 1540.
What He Was Famous For
Francisco was famous for that he found the Grand Canyon. Then, he traveled all over the south western United States of America. On 1541 he explored the Arkansas River.
He died in Mexico City on September 22,1554. What caused Francisco's death is unspecified. He was buried at a Dominion church in Mexico City,Mexico.