Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
UAE Vs Greece
Transcript of UAE Vs Greece
201106892 Business culture "UAE Vs Greece" Similarities UAE & Greece:
-Informality in business card exchanging
- Both are collectivist cultures(high context)
communication (palm) Differences UAE & Greece
-Power distance: Embrace, hand shake
-Time orientation( punctual vs unpunctual)
-The outfit differs References
Chamberlain, K. (2012, March 29). Business etiquette in Dubai. Retrieved from Now Health International: http://community.now-health.com/bid/132010/Business-etiquette-in-Dubai
Riel, B. (n.d.). Retrieved from The Cultural Context - United Arab Emirates: http://www.bobriel.com/pdf%20files/cultural%20context%20-%20uae.pdf
US, UAE Business council. (2013). Retrieved from http://usuaebusiness.org/about-the-uae/business-etiquette-in-the-uae/ Contents 1- Similarities
3- References Thank you for listening Is there any questions ?
Moaza Ahmad AlSuwaidi