Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of UX Folio
Every project has it's unique challenges, defined by the complex interaction of people, objectives, processes and outcomes.
Successful UX Design requires a high degree of empathy and collaboration. It is also about knowing how to tailor communications and UX deliverables to best suit each team and project.
In the end, it's all about creating smart design which solves real problems for real people.
Flowcharts & activity diagrams
Concept and system models
Usability testing reports
Competitive analysis reports
Customer journey maps
Style guides and pattern libraries
Pixel perfect visual mockups
So here's a list of things I typically create...
Everyone is a snowflake...more or less
And here are a few useful things I've done recently
- Peppermoney rebrand
Redesigned IA and UI for Peppermoney for both consumer and business facing sites globally. Created responsive CMS components and a UI pattern library.
- very positive feedback for my efforts. The global site architecture and brand relaunch were delivered within 6 months - on budget and on deadline.
Quick back story
Digital media design pro with 20 years experience. One of my better moments was designing interactive TV apps for Foxtel.
3 years ago, I completed General Assembly's 10 week UX intensive course. I then got a great role at Peppermoney to relaunch their brand online. After 8 months, I was head hunted by ING Direct.
the story so far...
I had an inspiring time concepting product innovations and winning the ING sponsored Designability Hackathon. 7 months later, I accepted a great offer from Avocado Consulting to design some seriously complex financial advice software.
It's all been great fun...wonder what the next adventure will be.
Product innovation for Superannuation
- ING Direct needed to innovate their Superannuation product.
- developed a new approach to the market for the ING Direct Super products. The product team were really happy with my input which included concepts, storyboards, customer journey maps and presentations focused on new ways to engage their customers.
UX design for accessibility and special needs
- 2 day design hackathon to solve a real problem for people with disabilities. Assisting those with limited mobility use their travel passes and gain autonomy.
- we created a great concept which won the competition. Beacon pass was seen as a great example of design thinking.