Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Oil and soccer
Transcript of Oil and soccer
disposed of can be carried in Keep Fit If you are one of the many people who change their own motor oil, you too need to know how to properly dispose of the used oil and oil filters. Did you know
that the used oil from one oil change can
contaminate one million gallons of water? Stay hydrated By placing in here keeps 8 glasses of water drinkable. Used Oil Facts It takes 42 gallons of crude oil, but only 1 gallon of used oil, to produce 2.5 quarts of lubricating oil. Recycled used motor oil can be re-refined into new oil, processed into fuel oils and used as raw materials for the petroleum industry. Know the Rules 1. Put your used motor oil in a clean plastic container with a tight lid.
2. Do not mix the oil with any other automotive fluids.
3. Take used motor oil and oil filters to a certified collection center Preventing Pollution Two hundred million gallons of used oil are improperly disposed of each year in the United States. Health of Planet and Body storm water runoff, eventually threatening the environment. Our children of the environment Make it safe and healthy for them. are a product one drop of oil Oil filters can contain more than 45% used oil in weight when removed from a vehicle. Keep Your Ball Eye On The Recycling used motor oil and oil filters is good for the environment, human health, and the economy. And it all starts with you. © 2013 by the California Department of Resources Recycling and Recovery (CalRecycle). All rights reserved. This publication, or parts thereof, may not be reproduced without permission from CalRecycle Visit HHW.org for a list of locations.