Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Greek Mythology
Athena is the Greek Goddess of crafts, wisdom, and war.
Athena's birth is unique and she didn't have a mother. Instead she came out of Zeus's brain full grown.
Symbols of Athena
Towns in ancient Greece had a God or Goddess to watch over them
Athena and Poseidon claimed the same village
Athena challenged Poseidon to a contest where both gods gave the town a gift.
The townspeople would decide which was the more useful gift
Poseidon made a stream appear, but it was salt water
Athena made an olive tree appear which had many uses
Athena was declared winner
In her honor they named their village Athens
Athena helped many heroes like Hercules
Athena was the one who turned Arachne into a spider
Athena cursed Medusa to be like Medusa is now