Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Irony (the Opposite of Wrinkly)
Transcript of Irony (the Opposite of Wrinkly)
In other words it’s a sudden twist, a “switcheroo,” or a surprise ending. Irony (Basic Definition)
Verbal Irony Three Types of Irony Situational Irony Dramatic Irony Review!
Can you guess the irony? Why is this Ironic? When a character or the reader expects one thing to happen but something entirely different happens.
Definition: Example!!!! Definition: When the reader or viewer knows something that a character does not know.
Example: Verbal Irony When someone knowingly exaggerates or says one thing and means another. Definition: Example What type of irony does this represent? Dramatic Irony! ?????????? Situational Irony What type of irony is present in this picture? Verbal Irony