Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
FINDING A CURE
Transcript of FINDING A CURE
Parkinson's disease is a chronic, degenerative neurological disorder that affects one in 100 people over age 60. Even though the average age that people get Parkinson’s is 60 cases of the disease have been found in people as young as 18. It is estimated that 1 million people have Parkinson’s in the US while 5 million people have it worldwide.
WHAT IS PARKINSON'S
Parkinsons is a disorder that affects the nervous system. It is caused when nerves are damged in the brain and then Dopamine levels sharply decrease. Dopamine serves as a messenger between the brain and our body parts. Without this major neurotransmitter our body would be clueless. This would then cause tremors and many other symptoms.
FINDING A CURE