Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
gender learning gap 700
Transcript of gender learning gap 700
Gender-Learning Gap What methods are
most effective in teaching
the 9-12 male-learner
language arts? METHODS TO BE EXPLORED:
the implementation of single-gender
classes, specifically those that have
technology infused into the learning environment
Currently teach all-male
language arts with a technology
"Seek to S "In "Individuals seek understanding of the world in which they
live and work"
(Creswell, 2009, p. 8).
I must maintain an objective eye when analyzing the data. For Every 100 girls . . . Qualitative Study:
observations, and documents I want to know the personal side behind the research.
I want to know the
behind the research. “Qualitative approaches allow room to be innovative and to work more within researcher-designed frameworks” (Creswell, 2009, p. 19).
technology usage integrated into class two types of language arts classrooms: single-gender, all-male and mixed-gender classes.