Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Learning Styles
What are our main learning styles?
By Kanika and Navya
3 examples of our learning style preferences
According to dictionary.com learning style means an individual’s mode of gaining knowledge, especially a preferred or best method.
We believe that a learning style is an individual’s easiest way to comprehend information.
What is a Learning Style?
What do our Learning Styles look like?
On the debate team
Like to give advice
Talk a lot.
listen to music while working
connecting songs to notes
studying in groups
Remember past conversations
Good memory of songs
Enjoy oral presentations