Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Learning Styles
What are our main learning styles?
By Kanika and Navya
3 examples of our learning style preferences
According to dictionary.com learning style means an individual’s mode of gaining knowledge, especially a preferred or best method.
We believe that a learning style is an individual’s easiest way to comprehend information.
What is a Learning Style?
What do our Learning Styles look like?
On the debate team
Like to give advice
Talk a lot.
listen to music while working
connecting songs to notes
studying in groups
Remember past conversations
Good memory of songs
Enjoy oral presentations