Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Compassion
Pay it forward...
Is everyone compassionate?
It is believed that feeling compassion is a natural instinct but that some people appear to be born with more compassion than others.
Acting in a compassionate way
is a choice!
We can all learn to be more compassionate.
(n) to suffer with
It literally means to suffer together.
But it doesn't stop with feeling.
Compassion is a strong desire to help the person who is suffering or struggling.
Being compassionate means showing compassion.
Compassion is a verb