Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Compassion
Pay it forward...
Is everyone compassionate?
It is believed that feeling compassion is a natural instinct but that some people appear to be born with more compassion than others.
Acting in a compassionate way
is a choice!
We can all learn to be more compassionate.
(n) to suffer with
It literally means to suffer together.
But it doesn't stop with feeling.
Compassion is a strong desire to help the person who is suffering or struggling.
Being compassionate means showing compassion.
Compassion is a verb