Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Cannabis Group II
Transcript of Cannabis Group II
Psychopharmacology of cannabis
Beliefs and Automatic Thoughts
Strategies for change Functional Aspects What effects do you expect and want when you use drugs? What needs are being met by using? How can these needs be met without using? Cannabis sativa D9-tetrahydrocannabinol [THC] cannabidiol
Terpenoids Flavonoids 60+ Cannabinoids Endogenous Cannabinoids anandamide
2arichidonylglycrol Cannabinoid Receptors CB1
CBn? brain and nervous system Mostly immune system 400 + compounds