Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
SAP ERP SYSTEM
Transcript of SAP ERP SYSTEM
• The cost of ERP Software, planning, customization, configuration, testing, implementation, etc is too high.
• Inflexibility .
• There are few experts in this system.
No protection against information theft.
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP):
is a cross-functional enterprise system driven by an integrated suite of software modules that supports the basic internal business processes of a company. ERP gives a company an integrated real-time view of its core business processes such as production, order processing, and inventory management, tied together by ERP applications software and a common database maintained by a database management system. ERP systems track business resources (such as cash, raw materials, and production capacity) and the status of commitments made by the business (such as customer orders, purchase orders, and employee payroll), no matter which department (manufacturing, purchasing, sales, accounting, and so on) has entered the data into the system. ERP facilitates information flow between all business functions inside the organization, and manages connections to outside stakeholders.
ERP Advantages And Disadvantages:
• Integrated system .
• Provide information from one source.
• create a more efficient work environment
• to accomplish all the works and the administration and financial papers which in shorter time.
SAP ERP Financials:
• Accounts Payable
• Accounts Receivable
• Accounting and Financial reporting
• Risk management
• Regulatory Compliance
• Cash Flow Monitoring
• Travel Management
SAP ERP SYSTEM
What is SAP?
SAP stands for Systems Applications and Products in Data Processing. It was Founded in 1972 by Wellenreuther, Hopp, Hector, Plattner and Tschira.
SAP by definition is also name of the ERP (Enterprise Resource Planing) software as well the name of the company. is, in the SAP Business Suite software, the name for the modules comprising the former SAP R/3. It contains the following solutions.
Bayan al-awad 432001130
Sara al-qahtani 432003911
Rawan al-shehri 432000963
Hamdah al-qahtani 432004801
• End-user Maintenance
• HR and Payroll
• HR Process Management
• HR Reporting
• Labor Force Analysis
• Recruitment and Training
• Talent Management
SAP ERP Human Capital Management:
SAP ERP Operations:
• Procurement and logistics
• Product development and manufacturing
• Sales and service
• Operations analytics