Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
TYPES POF QUESTION ACCORDING TO PURPOSE
Transcript of TYPES POF QUESTION ACCORDING TO PURPOSE
For Assessing Cognition
This type of questions is used to determine one's knowledge in understanding. They promote high level thinking. Divergent questions and open-ended inquiries call for analysis and evaluation.
It determines the exactness or accuracy of the results of an activity or performance.
For Creative Thinking
It probes into one's
It elicits responses that include judgements, value and choice. It also asks personal opinions about an event, a policy or a person.
For Productive Thinking
It includes cognitive reasoning. It analyses facts, recognizes patterns or trends and invokes memory and recall.
Before discussing the lesson, a number of questions about the topic can serve to arouse their interest and focus attention. It attempts to put students in the right mood.
The question asks for useful information. It directs, guides and advise on what and how to do an activity.